3.01.2011

To Whet Your Appetite - March 2011

Wow, I didn't realize so much time had passed.  Where has 2011 disappeared to?  Needless to say, I haven't written anything on the previously listed programs.  But I have more to add to the list.  And since I'm going to be on vacation for the next 5 days, maybe I'll fill your mind with some awesome social rhetoric.  Or atleast some mediocre movie and television reviews.

Upcoming reviews, in no particular order:
1. Happy Ever After by Nora Roberts (paperback)
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
3. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
4. The Twelve Houses by Sharon Shinn
5. Neptune Noir: Unauthorized Investigations into Veronica Mars (paperback)
6. Space: Above and Beyond vs. Battlestar Galactica (TV series from different decades)
7. Brothers & Sisters (TV series)
8. Standoff (TV series)
9. Off The Map (TV series)

No comments:

Post a Comment